Sunday, March 29, 2009

Well here we are at the end of March. Can it really be? I think I say that everytime. It always amazes me how fast time goes by. I was looking at the boys and thinking how much they have grown in just the few month we have been here. The three of us are doing good, still passing time till Jason's return, which could not come soon enough. Jeffrey is getting ready to start an art class and Jonah has asked me to teach him how to read. So we are keeping busy learning here. Not a bad way to spend time if you ask me. I have just finished my Mass Communication class and received a B. Three cheers for Jessi (I am not at all excited about that :) I will be starting a Phsycology class in the beginning of April, I am also trying to teach myself how to play the piano, a very slow process but one day I will be able to play at least a few hymns. We just got done with our week off of school and are getting ready to start back to another 4 weeks. We will be starting a unit study on continents. I am very excited for this because I wont the boys to understand a map. I get so aggrivated when it takes me forever to find any place, being a military family that just doesn't work. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying your time.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your class.. that is a big accomplishment.. plus homeschooling and moving = amazing!
    We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I tried too learn the piano like that as well. It is hard, start with sweet hour of prayer, the cords are easier. Good luck, hang in there, you are stronger that you know you are. Loves.

    ReplyDelete