Monday, April 27, 2009

Jonah is reading

Jonah is moving right along with his reading. I am impressed with how fast he is picking up on it. He just finished his 4th book today. We keep them sitting out for display. He loves to read them over and over again. Long are the days gone where I can spell things out so they wont know what I am talking about.
Here is Jonah reading to his big brother. Jeffrey is so good. He will sit and listen patiently and help out where Jonah needs it.
The program we are using came with a spot to put stickers. This is one of Jonah's favorite parts of reading. Look at that face. WAY TO GO JONAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. I love your garden! I have heard great things about Wolf Lodge. There is one within driving distance. It looks like a lot of fun! I want to come to your school! I look forward to when Abi and Everett can do extensive crafts like that without too much parental involvement. It looks like you're filling your time well until Jason returns! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonah is awesome. Tell him great job from us!! I was looking at all your pictures, it looks like you are having so much fun. I think that day Jefferey got to go have his turn being deployed was great. I'm sure it helped him to understand what his Dad it doing. Keep up the great work!! You are an awesome Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. you guys are doing very well at keeping busy.. The lodge looked like it was so much fun.. and I too love your garden. We have stared all sorts of container pots too. Hopefully we can make it work!
    The Haines family left last week.. it was sad to see them go.. the ward is going through all sorts of changes.. kind of crazy!

    ReplyDelete