Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day Camp

So here is Jeffrey at his first scout day camp. He had so much fun. I am sure most of you are familiar with scouts but for those who are not (I would be included in that, there is so much to learn, I am looking forward to it) they get do all kinds of things, learn and experience. They have books that they get to sign things off. This camp provided not only a wonderful time and experience but he opportunity to sign off many things. Jeffrey already earned the Archery Belt Loop (more on that later), the BB Gun Belt Loop (more on that one, too) and is one thing to do to get the Outdoor Activity Award, not to mention almost earning his first gold arrow (for fun electives) and signing off about 10 more things in his Wolf Scout Book. I am looking forward to maybe being able to go and volunteer next year. I am hopping to get Jonah in Tiger Cubs and then I can go to. I think I will have as much fun :)
Here is Jeffrey and some of his group doing a skit.

Here is his group giving their cheer. They were the Strong Men (the theme was Circus). There cheer was "We are the strong men, lift lift lift, we are the strong men, lift lift lift, oops don't drop that bar, oops don't drop that bar, augh.

No comments:

Post a Comment