Wednesday, July 8, 2009

JULY - What does July bring us. Well if you live here in Western Washington this is the time that we get to enjoy the beauty that God has given us. This gets to be the time that Washington is so breathtaking. And if you live in the Carson household then July will bring your babie's 8th birthday. On the 9th my baby will turn 8 years old. What an adventure it has been to watch Jeffrey grow. He is such an amazing boy. He takes after his dad in so many ways; he is blessed with a memory that is unbelievable (definately does not get that from me), his ability to be a natural at so many things amazes me, too. I can remember the day Jeffrey was born. If I would have known Jeffrey then I would have know that you can not rush that little boy. He knows when his time is and that is it. I spent most of the day in labor and hardly progressed. I ended up having a C-section. He came out screaming his lungs off. From the beginning he knew what he wanted. What a smart little boy he is growing up to be. I so look forward to what the future holds for him. I believe that he will do great things and bless many people.
HAPPY BITHDAY JEFFREY. I LOVE YOU. AND I LOVE THE PERSON YOU ARE!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Jeffrey!! Eat lots of yummy cake!

    ReplyDelete