Friday, August 28, 2009

My boyscout

Jeffrey: My Boyscout

When you turn 8 at church you get to go into the boyscout program. I am so very excited for Jeffrey's time in scouts. I hope that he has lots of fun and lots of experiences. He is doing really good so far, here is a picture of him earning his Bobcat at his first Pack Meeting. (Hopefully at the next one he will get his Archery, BB Gun, soccer, and Chess belt loop as well as his Soccer Pin. )
Here he is getting ready for his skit. Those kids come up with the craziest stuff. Here he is impatiently waiting for the smores and homemade ice cream. There Jonah is peaking around the corner.
Here are my cute boys. Man how they have grown. (Jonah was out riding his bike yesterday and I realized that his seat was to low, when we got it it was to high but wouldn't go down anymore.)


No comments:

Post a Comment