Friday, January 15, 2010

art

Here are some art projects the boys have done recently. This first one is a picture Jeffrey did wen he was doodling. I really like this one.
This is a sculpture of a stingray done by Jonah.
Here is Jeffrey's stingray.

Here is a sculpture of a beaver's home and a person floating on a raft done by Jonah.



This is Jeffrey's beaver sculpture. He has a person on a raft looking at the beaver home threw binoculars and then there is a fish in the water. He has the fish's tail and head sticking out of the water :)





2 comments:

  1. I have to say the doodle on the paper plate is pretty cool! That is one I would hang up in the house! Very fun! I need to do more art with my kids.. they love it, but I don't love the mess!
    You are such a good mom to homeschool and do everything else! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jeffrey's beaver sculpture. The fish tail is very creative and it sounds like he really pays attention to detail. Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete