Friday, January 15, 2010

Hello there. Boy has it been a while and boy have there been much changes. We moved into our, hopefully, home that we will be in for the next 20yrs. Having 5 addresses in the last 3yrs is to much. We are hopeing to lay down some roots. We figured we probably should make some roots since Jason retires from the Navy next year. YES I SAID NEXT YEAR and I am doing a very happy dance :) We are all doing good. Jason is doing very well. Getting things in line for the coming year. Hopefully it will be a smooth transition. He is working with the young men at church and for the most part enjoying playing. He is in the Venturing part of scouts which mean playing, hiking and all that stuff that he loves. I am getting ready to start another college class and am the Den leader in cubs. I think one of the funnest callinga I have had. Still homeschooling my 2 roudy boys. We just started another new curriculum. We decided to do what is called WAVA. So far so good but then again we haven't done a full week yet. I think it will prove to be good for us. Jeffrey is busy in scouts and school and piano as well as Jonah. They both have such creative minds. I am looking foward to seeing where it takes them.

3 comments:

  1. You all look great. We miss you and hope you get to stay in your new home for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear you are all getting settled in!

    ReplyDelete