Saturday, June 5, 2010

scouts

Here are a few pictures of my cubscout den. These were taken at our May Pack meeting. The boys got to make rockets. (They launched them by putting water and air in the bottles). The boys had so much fun. It was a blast watching them shoot off.

Here is Jeffrey handing over his denner rope to the new denner. (He is the one who's back is facing you). Check out that blue thing the boy in the light blue shirt is holding. That was made by my wonderful hubby. It's a gong. When the boys get an advancement or award they get to hit it. That is their favorite part.
Hey there I am!!!!!! I am the one standing next to the women in the red jacket. (I am the taller of the two.) We were recognized for going to Woodbadge (I got to hit the gong :)
Here are my cubs (both wolf and bear) holding up their rockets. They are dry so you know this picture was taken before launching.




No comments:

Post a Comment