Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pictures I just had to show
We had so much fun on this trip. Just driving around and checking out Oregon, stopping at a different camp site everynight. Making memories. The pictures I have don't do justice to the things we saw but wanted to shair with you some of our memories.
Here is a picture of the boys at the a beach in Oregon
It was cold, not that they minded.
At one of our camping sites we had huge rocks, of course, the boys loved climing them.

Jeffrey waving

Check out this snow wall, more snow then I have ever seen.
We weren't able to camp at Crater Lake because the sites were still snowed in.
THE FAMILY







2 comments:

  1. What a fun trip to celebrate having Jason home. Crater lake is beautiful! I used to be a tent girl. Now, i prefer hotels. Must be my old age. :) Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete