Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pictures of camping sites while on our driving trip
So we finally got to take (sorry about the underlining, I have no idea how I did it which means I don't know how to get rid of it) our much waited on driving trip. Our main goal, besides just getting to be together as a family was to see Crater Lake (which was the most beautiful thing ever). These were some of the camping spots we stayed it. There were 2 spots we didn't stay in a tent but I have to say I am a tent girl myself but the other 2 where neat to try out and much cheaper than hotels.
This place is called a Yurtz. It had a bunkbed and a futon.
This is the boys staying out of the rain.
This was our favorit site, it had a swing right next to our spot. It was our first night.

This was what we stayed in the lastnight. It is a shed put on stilts. This was a fun sight because we had a field right in front of us with little games.



No comments:

Post a Comment