Friday, September 18, 2009

15yrs

Wow, Jason and I just celebrated 15yr of marriage this year. I can not believe it has been that long. I have to say that was the most wonderful day. I wanted to get married at the beginning of a new day so I decided that 7:00 am was a perfect time. We got married on the beach looking out at the water because I didn't want to be looking at walls. I was in a clearance dress that I found at the Express and Jason was in his shorts, both bare footed. (Sorry I have no pictures to show, that was when I was doing 35m film, you know ancient times). Oh and if I could show you the pictures of my reception. It was potluck. I do have a video of the reception. It was filmed by my brother, who was 14 or so along with his friend and my even younger brother so you can use your imagination on that one. My wedding was a total of $120.00. I had just turned 19, Jason was 21, we had been engaged less than 2 months. Thinking about the whole time still brings a smile to my face and my heart. If I had to do it over again, what would I change; to remember more about that day. How grateful I am that Heavenly Father has blessed me with such a wonderful, loving husband. When it comes to this family he is always thinking about the boys and I first. He is a man above men. I just pray that my boys will grow up to be the man their father is, what a blessed life my future daughter-in-laws will have.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary:) and MANY more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! It's only the beginning of an eternal marriage!

    ReplyDelete