Friday, September 4, 2009

old things new

TAKING OLD THINGS AND MAKING THEM NEW

I have been amazed at some blogs that I follow where people have taken old things and made them new, updated them, added their own creative ideas. I have been wanting a bill organizer and when I went to shop around for one and the only two I found where over $20 which was more than I was interested in paying. While at the Goodwill I found this one for less than $6.


With some spray paint, ribbon and scrapbook labels I made it more to my liking.
Another idea that I saw that I really liked was taking an old box spring and taking the spring part out of it and putting it on a fence and then planting morning glories so they will travel up the springs. I have the springs now I just need a house with a fence.



TAKING OLD THINGS AND MAKING THEM NEW




1 comment:

  1. I am with you! Recycling, being frugal, and creative!!

    ReplyDelete