Friday, September 18, 2009

Crafts

Here are a few things I have done lately. A little bit of fun.
Here, I hope, is the end to canning for this year, it is great being able to can and having an abundance with to be able to do it but it is sure nice when it is done. These are my flavored applesauces; raspberry and peach.
I love those little craft cards you get for free at JoAnns. This craft cost me less than $5.oo to do.
I keep scrap paper and we have a stack of it. I keep it under our school shelf. It was always getting spread out on the floor but I didn't want to buy a container to keep it in. So I took a box and covered it, am I a genious or what, did I spelle genius right?


2 comments:

  1. That is a great idea-the box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower/plant arrangment is amazing.. $5.00 that is great! You are a genius..

    ReplyDelete