Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cute Pictures

Just a few pictures I wanted to share.


We recently joined the climbing gym down the road for some PE activity. I am loving it. Of course I am only able to last a short while, until by fingers get stronger and hands get tougher. The boys are doing really good at it. It is great to watch them climb. We have been going a month and I just passed my belay test so now the boys are able to climb and not just bolder. I only get to climb when the homeschool group gets together and go since the boys aren't old enough to belay. No complains here though since bouldering is a great workout. I have to say I am impressed with the climbing gym. They have a homeschool membership. Such a great deal and they even let you rent the shoes and harnesses for free. LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!





Here Jonah is falling off the wall. Luckily with bouldering you can't go to high.







The boys and I went to a pumpkin patch and played around. The corn maze was a lot of fun. Here the boys were racing around on trikes around a circle.








What a wonderful face.

No comments:

Post a Comment