Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rudness

I don't know if it just because he is a boy but my Jeffrey has this wonderful like to burping. It is driving me crazy so one day after he did it so loud that the guy standing across the street heard him I told him that I wanted him to write a paragraph why he feels he needs to do it. I thought I would hear complaining and he would say he would never do it again but he didn't. No, he thought that would be "cool." So here is him report.

I burp because I like to see how loud I can burp. I also burp because it is good for you. I can not really tell when a burp is coming and when I can, it is so loud that it still comes out. It is good for you because it gets gas out of you. Burping is rude because it sounds bad and makes a loud noise.

A few days after this he told me that he had burped 50 times but only 1 came out.

Kids!! :)

1 comment: