Sunday, November 7, 2010

California

The boys and I visited some friends this summer in California. The 3 of us drove, have I ever told you that I hate sitting still for long, if I haven't then let me tell you now, I hate sitting still for long amounts of time. It took us 2 days to get there and 1 day to get home. Can I tell you that having a GPS is awesome, if I haven't then let me, having a GPS is awesome. I get lost in my hometown, just ask my mother in law, she thinks it's funny. Anyway we stayed for a week and had such a great time. It was awesome to hang out with a girlfriend and talk and watch movies. When Kathryn and I get together there is just something about staying up late, eating junk and talking. Looking forward to her trip here next year and spending a few days at Great Wolf Lodge.

Us at China Town where the people are many and the trinkets are cheap.

Tavie and Jonah on a playground. That girl is a blast to watch, she is so dramatic.

Yeah, you read that right, Ghirardelli, a place that's whole focus is chocolate. Lets see; we had ice cream with chocolate syrup, whip cream and nuts, the chocolatest (is that a word?) hot chocolate ever and if that wasn't enough we went into a room that was lined with different flavors of, yeah you guessed it, chocolate.
The boys on the Golden Gate Bridge. That is a darn long bridge. The boys and I started at one end and ran/walked to the other and then walked back. Poor Jonah was begging me to stop and turn around but I wouldn't let him. I was so proud of them and knew they could do it. There were so many people on that bridge.
The bridge spans over 6700ft. WOW! More info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment