Tuesday, October 6, 2009

fall decor

When my mom came in May my living room consisted of a couch, 2 school shelves, a piano and a computer desk. She helped me do some decorating. She has an unbelievable eye. Ever since then I haven't been able to do enough. I am so enjoying it. When Jason first got home from sea he liked it so much that he didn't drop his sea bag and leave it for the weeks. That made it worth it. The Goodwill and garage sales have become my friend. Here are some little things that I have done to decorate for fall. Now I just need to learn to take pictures so that they will look as good. I do have to say that I am so looking forward to getting school out of my living room. I really should be packing instead of adding things but I am so excited about the change in seasons that I just can't help myself. This is my kitchen table. I got the tablecloth and the from the Goodwill for about $2. Not a good picture but when Jason got home he commented on how good it looked. Yeah!!!!!!!
Here is a Longaberger Basket the my mother-in-law gave me a while ago. It was Jason's Easter Basket. I grabbed some pine with pine cones on them and put a candle in the middle.
Pier One is so Awesome


I added a cheap $.50 garland that I got from the Goodwill to this lamp. I found this sign, IN EVERYTHING GIVE THANKS, from Ross for less than $2.



I took this container, Goodwill for not very much a while a go. I put corn in it and with a candle in the center.
This was a flower vase from flowers from Jason a while ago and my $1.50 set of flowers.


Just a few things but they change the feel of the room and I am enjoying them.


1 comment:

  1. I miss fall! The colors are so beautiful and always make the home feel so warm and cozy! Good finds:)

    ReplyDelete