Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Motivation

So I am known, to myself, to be so focused and dedicated to my new goal in life. Well when day 2 comes I am slowly slipping and by day 3 I am thinking "what goal was that" So I am doing what Jessi needs to do to keep it together and stay on track. Yesterday was a very busy day so I didn't get out to run, I did do a 3omin tape in the morning but I was also suppose to run. So when night time came and I didn't want to venture outside in the dark alone what did I do? I put on my running shoes and a movie and jogged in place for 35min. I felt so dumb, especially with Jason lying in bed watching the movie/ reading. He was great though, said I needed to do what I needed to do. Oh and he also said I needed to switch places so I didn't wear a hole in the carpet. When it was all done I was so glad I stuck with my plan, no matter if that meant the torture of feeling a little weird. YEAH WHOOIE

Here is a quote I found in a magazine. "Ask not what the world needs, ask what makes you more alive. Because what the world needs is people who are more alive" That is so awesome. There is such a difference in life if you choose to be apart of it and if you just choose to just go threw it day after day.

No comments:

Post a Comment