Tuesday, October 6, 2009

school

This year we are trying out a new curriculum and are loving it, thanks Melissa. It is from Winter Promise, http://www.winterpromise.com/ . We are studying God's Animals all year long. It is so amazing the things we are learning. He has made His animals so wonderful, from their defenses, to the way they raise their young. It just testifies to me the absolute amazing greatnesst of our Father in Heaven.

One of the projects we got to do was a Diorama of animals in the African Savannah Here is Jonah's. I thought he was paying attention but then after making this I wasn't so sure I think I missed the chapter that they were able to hang from the sky. I think it still looks good.

Here is Jeffrey's. He did a really good job, they even put some animals on the floor where other animals were standing over them feeding.

1 comment: