Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Motivation

So this has become by little motivation journal. So if I hear something that strikes me or if I need a little motivation boost here is where I will come. Jason does a much better job at motivating me but here is where I can come back and reread. This meaning that it may become a little boring for others to read, sorry.

At the moment I am listening to my Ipod and there is this song on there, can't remember who it is, that it hitting my motivation meeter. It talks about being in the here and now. "And if the moment brings tears then taste them as they fall let them soften your hear, if it brings you laughter, then throw your head back and let it go." I LOVE THAT. "This is the only moment we can do anything about, I don't want you to miss the miracle of the moment." (Hey I think that is the name of the song" "There is only one out there waiting and the moments yet to be and all we need to know is He is out there waiting and to him the future is history." That made got me thinking. The Lord knows all that we are capable of; what we are able to do and who we are able to become. Let us not disappoint him by not giving every moment our best.

That was a little jumble of my thoughts as I am listening and typing at the same time. Multitasking isn't really my strong point :) HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the thoughts. They make me smile. Very nice music too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess for sharing! We all need a little motivation sometimes. Your words and the quotes you shared are inspiring:)

    ReplyDelete